Anchorage: 601 West 5th Ave, Suite 200, Anchorage, AK 99501
Juneau: 2 Marine Way, Suite 225, Juneau, AK 99801
CONNECTING EMPLOYEES AND EMPLOYERS IN ALASKA SINCE 2005
WHY BECOME A TEMP EMPLOYEE
So, you're asking...why work as a temp? Here's just a few reasons why!
- Work Temp for us while you are looking for another job. We don't mind!
- Employers often offer our Temps a permanent job. In fact almost 75% of the time. We don't mind! In fact, many great companies hire all job positions by testing the candidate first as a Temp.
- Many companies nationwide no longer have their own employees. They only hire Temps.
- Temp employers rate your performance. Good performance reports can be used to give you the edge with an employer during your next job interview.
- Flexible scheduling. One parent on an odd schedule? Flex your schedule to mesh with theirs'or not!
- Work part-time, spend afternoons with your children. Work one week on then one week off, you choose your schedule.
- Job share a full-time assignment with another part-time worker.
- Only accept assignments you want, when you want them.
- Try out jobs in fields or industries you have never worked in before but always wanted to.
- Enjoy the variety of assignments, do something different every week.
- Try out companies to see if they fit your needs.
- Try out bosses and coworkers. "Fire" the boss at the end of the week if you don't like him and still have a job tomorrow with a new boss.
- Earn Preferred Status and be first in line to choose the best paying assignments working for the best employers.
- Have another seasonal job? Work for us in the off-season.
- Need some extra cash? Work Temp as a second job during your time off.
- Going to school? Work Temp in a related field to gain valuable experience, just like having a paid internship!
- Hone specific job skills while you seek a career change. Take a typing assignment for a week to build your skills.
- Not sure about the future? Work for us today, quit next week. We don't mind!
- New to town? Working Temp is a great way to meet lots of new people.
- New to town? Work Temp while you learn the job market.
- New to town? Work Temp until you establish residency.
- Got Fired? Work Temp until you build back good references.
FREE for Job Seekers and Great for Businesses!
Temporary and Permanent Job Placements in Alaska!
Seafood Jobs - Kodiak, AK
Install Assistant - Juneau, AK $15.00 P/Hr.
Class A Driver - Juneau, AK $21.90 P/Hr
Janitor - Anchorage, AK $15 P/Hr
Executive Administrative Assistant - Seattle, WA $60-80K P/Yr
Class B Driver - Juneau, AK $20.00 P/Hr
Administrative Assistant - Juneau, AK $17.00 P/Hr.
Delivery Assistant - Sitka, AK - $17.00 P/Hr.
Executive Assistant - Juneau, AK $20.00 - $22.00 P/Hr.
Adminstrative Assistant - Juneau, AK $16.00 P/Hr.
Full Charge Bookkeeper - Juneau, AK - $20.00 - $25.00 DOE
Clerical and Office Support - Juneau, Anchorage & Fairbanks, Alaska - $14.00 - $18.00 DOE
Light Industrial - Southeast, Alaska - $15.00 - $20.00 DOE
Accounting/Bookkeeping - Juneau, Alaska - $15.00 - $30.00 DOE
Customer Service - Southeast, Alaska - $12.00 - $17.00 DOE
Interested in a position AND have already submitted an application? Don't submit a second application, contact us ASAP by E-mail or call 907-586-4140.
Like to quickly know about new job listings? Sign up below for our mailing list and get notices E-mailed to you.
Anchorage / Juneau / Beyond...